lundi 7 mars 2011

Why a blog on Chinese Paladin 3?

Bref presentation. First of all, I must clarify that I'm not very good in english, my other blog is actually in french. The reason why I made a blog on Chinese Paladin 3 it simply because I'm starting to be addicted to it. I love the stories, the characters and the cast.

I love Chinese Paladin 3 because it changed my point of view regarding mainland production. I'm used to be a pure TVB fans, I don't like mainland production that much cuz from what I've seen, mainland series lack of emotions and talented stars. TVB series are stronger but low budget. But after watching Chinese Paladin 3, I can clearly see that mainland can produce very good series! A series that involved funny and sad moments. Some romantic and cute love stories. The couple: Hu Ge & Yang Mi and Wallace Huo & Tiffany Tang have strong chemistry together, I wish they could collaborate again in the future.

That's all for the presentation! :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire