mardi 8 mars 2011

Chinese Paladin 3's effects on me

After watching Chinese Paladin 3, I realized that:

- mainland do have some actors and actresses who can act.

- series with good cast, strong storyline and not low budget exist.

- Hu Ge and Yang Mi are SO CUTE together!

- Tiffany Tang is a good actress, she acted so well her role although she was too young so the director was afraid that she couldn't play the role properly. I've seen the NGs, and Tiffany's doesn't look as mature as her portrayal of Zi Xuan. She seems to be laughing for everything, it looked like 2 different persons, she acts good!

- the Chinese Paladin 3 crew get along very well. I really enjoyed seeing them together.

- I would have regretted if I skipped this wonderful series only because I didn't like the first Chinese Paladin.

- I'm becoming addicted to Chinese Paladin 3 crew, hope they'll collaborate again! It would be nice if Yuan Hong and Liu Shi Shi pair up too. It would be great: Hu Ge & Yang Mi, Wallace Huo & Tiffany Tang, Yuan Hong & Liu Shi Shi!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire