jeudi 10 mars 2011

Tang Xue Jian VS Lin Yue Ru (1)

I am currently rewatching Chinese Paladin 1 to try to understand the character more and find out why I didn't like both Zhao Ling Er (played by Crystal Liu) and Lin Yue Ru (played by Ady An) while they seems to have many fans. I'm only at episode 10 of my rewatching so this post is only a comparison of Lin Yue Ru and Tang Xue Jian (played by Yang Mi, in Chinese Paladin 3) at the beginning of the series, meaning I'll only consider the moments where Xue Jian was still the rich girl from the Tang's manor.

I think I am starting to know why I love Xue Jian that much and don't like Yue Ru even if those two characters are alike in some ways. For now, what I see of Yue Ru is that she's a spoiled girl who think she's the best and she's a way more stubborn than Xue Jian. Xue Jian is also a rich spoiled girl but she have cute and innocent sides. I can see that Xue Jian is less stubborn than Yue Ru, at least she cares sometimes while Yue Ru simply do her "I'm the best, I'm always right" look. Just look at their maid. Yue Ru's one is just afraid of her like hell while Xue Jian's maid have a very good relationship with her. Xue Jian sometimes listen to people and can be lovely while Yue Ru just doesn't listen to anybody. Like when she was encountering a monster with Xiao Yao (played by Hu Ge), he told her to attack the monster but she didn't do it because she didn't want listen to Xiao Yao. Fortunately that she finally decided to listen! Maybe it's the fact that Yue Ru doesn't like her father while Xue Jian just loves her grandfather very much...but I always feel that Xue Jian is nicer. It may be because of the acting and the look of the actress too. Yang Mi's cute and young look just make her cute, innocent and lovely.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire