lundi 7 mars 2011

First thoughts & How I've fallen in love with Chinese Paladin 3

Although Chinese Paladin 1 was out in 2004, I haven't seen it before 2010. After that, I start to like Hu Ge, I find him cute, but wasn't a fan of him yet. I didn't like Chinese Paladin 1...fans, please don't kill me. I find the story go too fast, and Li Xiao Yao and Zhao Ling Er was like a couple playing hide and seek, they are never together, and it was quite similar to Yang Guo and Xiao Long Nu in The Return of the Condor Heroes, so I didn't really like the first Chinese Paladin.

Then, not a long time after, I find out that there will be a Chinese Paladin 3 with Hu Ge and Yang Mi as the lead (at that moment, Chinese Paladin 3 was out in chinese but not in vietnamese yet). My first reaction was: How come I've never heard anything about Chinese Paladin 2?! After a few minutes, I saw a note at the bottom of the page saying that Chinese Paladin 2 doesn't exist. And then I started to look at the cast, I was happy that Hu Ge was there again and glad that I know the female lead, Yang Mi, due to her role as Guo Xiang in The Return of the Condor Heroes 2006 and as Xiao Qian in Liao Zhai Zhi Yi, but I wasn't a fan of this couple...yet. I knew that they once paired in Liao Zhai Zhi Yi but I didn't really know them back then. The only other person that I know is Liu Shi Shi. I've seen her in The Legend of Condor Heroes 2008 as Mu Nian Ci. Then, I didn't think about watching Chinese Paladin 3 since I barely know 3 actors and doesn't like the first season.

Next, when I was surfering on a vietnamese forum, I saw a banner of Chang Qing and Zi Xuan, and started to see people comments about them everywhere. I was like: Okay...might be a random monster falling in love with a taoist...I must due to the popularity of the game that everybody talk about it...

When it's finally out in viet, I've decided to give it a try and watch the first 4 episodes. I find that there was nothing special except the fact that Hu Ge's hair and outfits aren't as good as in the first season. But I didn't give up and continued to watch...I started to love the paring Hu Ge & Yang Mi when watching the episode 22, where Jing Tian realize how much Xue Jian was important to him, and confessed to her. I find them very cute, and want to watch their scene more and more. Then, Fei Peng and Xi Yao appeared, I find them so cute and act so good! Hu Ge was very handsome as Fei Peng!!

I became addicted to the couple Hu Ge & Yang Mi and rewatched Liao Zhai Zhi Yi for them, and rewatched Chinese Paladin 3 for a second time, where I went deeper in the character comprehension, and become obsessed by the whole Chinese Paladin 3 crew. Now I don't mind rewatching it again and again.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire