vendredi 19 août 2011

Does Fei Peng love Xi Yao?

Yah, I'm currently rewatching Chinese Paladin 3 hehe! I just rewatched Fei Peng (Hu Ge) and Xi Yao (Yang Mi)'s parts!! =D I haven't played Xian Jian 3 but Yang Mi once said in an interview that Fei Peng and Xi Yao's relation in the game wasn't clear, so I am just wondering what you are thinking about them? Xi Yao loves Fei Peng deeply, I think everybody agree with it, but what about the other side? Does Fei Peng love Xi Yao?

Personally, I think it isn't even clear in his mind. He thinks that he loves her but actually Fei Peng doesn't really know what is love. He feels very lonely and has only Xi Yao to comfort him so he he feels very good when he is with her. He wished she could stay with him forever. Seriously, I do believe that he kind of like her but not love. The most important thing for him is to find an opponent. Remember the last thing he told her before leaving Heaven? Yah right, "Sorry". I believe he knows that she loves him and they once promised to stay together forever when he told her "Xi Yao, promise me to stay with me forever." but he finally chose battle over love...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire