mardi 12 juillet 2011

MV - Chinese Paladin 3 to Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre (1)

I tried to make a MV of my version en Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre by using clips from Chinese Paladin 3 hehe! The song I used is a song from Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre 1993.

Hu Ge as Zhang Wu Ji
Yang Mi as Zhao Min
Liu Shi Shi as Zhou Zhi Ruo
Wallace Huo as Zhang Cui San
Tang Yan as Yin Su Su

Actually, Yuan Hong is supposed to be Song Qing Shu but I didn't put him in the MV. For further informations about my recast, take a look at this post.

This is the first version, it's not completely done so yah, it's not that good. I really think that Wallace and Tang Yan will make a very good Zhang Cui San and Yin Su Su!!! As for Hu Ge and Yang Mi, in the MV, they may not be that good since Jing Tian and Xue Jing are not like Zhang Wu Ji and Zhao Min...but never mind! Just know that Hu Ge and Yang Mi can play Zhang Wu Ji and Zhao Min!

http://xxchinesepaladin3xx.blogspot.com/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire