dimanche 10 avril 2011

Recast - Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre?

I know that this recast isnt't possible since Mainland just aired a Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre a while ago...but still! Wouldn't it be great if the Chinese Paladin 3 crew collaborate again in a remake of Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre, also known as Yi Tian Tu Long Ji? I think they fit the characters and it would be a lot better than Yi Tian Tu Long Ji 2009 which I find very disappointing...
Hu Ge as Zhang Wu Ji
Yang Mi as Zhao Min
Liu Shi Shi as Zhou Zhi Ruo
Yuan Hong as Song Qing Shu
+
Wallace Huo and Tiffany Tang guest staring as Zhang Cui San and Yin Su Su

Okay, maybe Liu Shi Shi may not be as beautiful as Zhou Zhi Ruo was supposed to be, she may look too sleepy, but I am pretty sure she can carry on the role. From her performance as Red Long Kui, I believe, she would be great as the evil Zhou Zhi Ruo. As for the nice and kind one, I don't think it's a challenge for Liu Shi Shi.

And I believe some people may think that Yang Mi doesn't suit Zhao Min because she's too "Xue Jian" kind but I think Yang Mi's acting is quite good, she surely can portray Zhao Min. Her look doesn't mean anything, it depends on her acting and her character's outlook. Just like how she did well as Xi Yao even if she have the "Xue Jian" look.

Here are two wallpapers I made for the recast just for fun.
Zhao Min (Yang Mi) appeared at Zhang Wu Ji (Hu Ge) and Zhou Zhi Ruo (Liu Shi Shi)'S wedding. She told Zhang Wu Ji to not marry Zhou Zhi Ruo, making Zhou Zhi Ruo angry and attacked Zhao Min.
Yin Su Su (Tiffany Tang) see her husband, Zhang Cui San (Wallace Huo) commit suicide.
http://xxchinesepaladin3xx.blogspot.com/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire