vendredi 8 avril 2011

Outfits & Hairstyles - Zi Xuan

Zi Xuan (played by Tiffany Tang) is the the female lead who get the most of costumes and hairstyles in the series!! She looks so good in Chinese Paladin 3!
Aren't all those purple costumes lovely? I know some of them are not purple..but still lovely! hehe I like the second one of the second row the most!! But the one she's wearing most of the time in the series isn't bad either.

She got a lot of different hairstyles too, I think she looks different with each hairstyles, it really fits with her character's progression. I know the two last one are the same but she didn't have the same accessory in her forehead...XD I like the first hairstyle, the one where she first meet Gu Liu Fang (played by Wallace Huo), she looks so young and innocent. I also like the first one of third row! Well, she looks good with any hairstyle..!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire