mercredi 21 mars 2012

GeMi (2)

I'm still sad that Yang Mi stopped following Hu Ge on weibo...She even deleted some weibo post related to Hu Ge...=( Well, let's think another way...Hu Ge might be special...maybe Hawick Lau got jealous of Hu Ge..? Anyways! I really miss GeMi so I'm just going to share some GeMi manip I made! Enjoy! =D

5 commentaires:

  1. I'm a fan of GeMi too. I love them on chemistry <3<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ohhh good! ;) We don't see GeMi fans often now..=(
    I wish they could collaborate again!! But it seems like Yang Mi is keeping distance with Hu Ge now...she unfollowed him on weibo and delete her birthday wishes for him...T_T It's kindda...sad =(

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Maybe Yang Mi is trying to forget Hu Ge in her mind because now she has Hawick but I hope she soon find out what her real love is. Hu Ge or Hawick?

      Supprimer
  3. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. oh my god ! I don't know French T^T. Here my thread of GeMi in Vietnam
      http://duongmich.com/showthread.php?1034-Pha%CC%81i-GeMi-%E6%AD%8C%E5%B9%82%E6%B4%BE/page54

      Supprimer